Technology is for abusing, that’s my opinion anyway. Most of the great ideas in art, photography and other creative pursuits come from using an object in a way that was never conceived of by the manufacturer. Have a little courage, stop treating you telephone like a extension of you personality. It’s just a bloody phone.
Proceed as follows:
- Get yourself a copy of the ever-so-brilliant Quadcamera – this will allow you to take up to 8 exposures at a pre-defined interval.
- Find a nice spot where you can leap about. A soft ground surfiace is also advantageous.
- Make sure you are sober or your iPhone is insured.
- Hit the shutter on Quadcamera and hurl your iPhone in the air like you just don’t care.
- Marvel at the randomness of your photography.